How to Cook Everything―Completely Revised Twentieth Anniversary Edition
The ultimate kitchen companion, completely updated and better than ever, now for the first time featuring color photos. Available for pre-order now; release date October 1st.
For twenty years, Mark Bittman’s How to Cook Everything has been the definitive guide to simple home cooking. This new edition has been completely revised for today’s cooks while retaining Bittman’s trademark minimalist style—easy-to-follow recipes and variations, plus tons of how-to’s and inspiration. The addition of brand-new color photography for this edition showcases recipes unlike ever before.
What’s New In This Edition:
• More than 175 color photographs.
• New recipes and ideas that build on basic techniques, like grilling vegetables and roasting seafood, to give readers more freedom and flexibility.
• Mix-and-match style recipes, including roast chicken and deviled eggs, that feature variations and flavor charts for readers
to play with.
• At-a-glance graphics that show readers how to confidently improvise soups, stir-fries, and more.
• Updated information on essential ingredients such as whole grains, produce, alternative baking staples, and sustainable seafood.